The IT and Telecommunications industry continues to grow at a rapid rate worldwide. Deregulation in the telecommunications market, where multiple GSM licenses are being awarded, increases the competition in the market. This drives telecom operators to improve their operations to offer unique services to their customers, whether by expansion or investing more in their infrastructures, including their Operational Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS).
Cuneisoft DMCC is uniquely positioned to deliver integration / implementation projects in the OSS/BSS domain:
- Proven track of records in implementing OSS/BSS projects in the Middle East and Africa.
- Full value chain solution experience such as mediation, provisioning, billing, rating, CRM, bill formatting, trouble ticketing and work order management.
- Diverse solution exposure: engaged with multiple vendors like Ericsson, Comptel, and OpenText, Oracle and others.
- Operators our staff served: MTN, Unitel, du, Sabafon, ITPC, AWCC.
Ericsson BSCS Services
In the MENA Region, Ericsson CBiO (previously known as BSCS) solution has proved to be ideal choice of OSS/BSS system for telecom operators.
We specialize in leveraging the BSCS iX development platform to integrate with best-of-breed solutions into a complete business system tailored to each customer’s needs.
Our added value services are:
- Data cleansing and migration services
- On-site support and remote support
- Technical consultation
- Quality auditing
- SOI Extensions (CMS)
- CX Customizations
- Mass Actions Tools
- Smart Account Receivable
- Bill Presentation
We provide the following services in a typical Comptel InstantLink and EventLink implementation projects:
- Analysis of the network elements (NE) Call Details Records (CDR),
- Analysis of network elements provisioning interfaces and specifications,
- Mapping the NE’s CDR to the BSS internal expected CDR format; in BSCS terms is considered as UDRs,
- Mapping the provisioning messages specifications to the BSS’s internal format e.g. EDIFACT messages,
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying the integration and mediation interfaces using the standard Comptel tools.
Our added value solutions and services:
- CDRs’ sepcficiations deep knowledge from different NE vendors like Alcatel, lucent, ZTE, Ericsson, Huawei, and Iskratel.
- Mastering different provisioning protocols: We master the following NE provisioning protocols:
- SPML (Service Provisioning Markup Language)
- SMPP (Short Message Peer-to-Peer)
- MM7 (MMS layer 7)
- Mastering provisioning commands of different NEs like NokiaSiemens and Ericsson.