The ERP SAP® Business One application offers an affordable way to manage
your entire business – from sales and customer relationships to financials
and operations. Designed specifically for small businesses. ERP Business One helps you streamline processes, act on timely information, and drive profitable growth
Businesses like yours have big goals. But it’s easy to lose focus when a flood of day-to-day operational details, ad hoc requests for information, and nonstop competitive moves demand your full attention. It’s also easy to lose the “big picture” when key pieces of information reside in different systems, applications, or physical locations impeding response times while creating customer dissatisfaction. Meanwhile, disjointed sales, accounting, and operational processes can result in bottlenecks and reduce productivity.
Whether you’re an independent small business or a subsidiary of a larger company, you need a clear view of all aspects of your business to stay competitive. You must streamline processes and find better ways to access the information that will result in the best business decisions. ERP SAP Business One can help your organization see clearly, think clearly, and act clearly so that you can close the gap between strategy and execution and become a best-run business.
Accounting & Finance
SAP Business One provides a complete set of tools to help manage and streamline your financial operation. It automates everyday
accounting tasks such as maintaining ledger and journal entries, supporting tax calculations, and enabling multi-currency transactions.
You can conduct all your banking activities – including processing bank statements and payments, as well as reconciling accounts. You can also manage cash flow, track budgets, and compare actuals versus plans to see where your business stands at a moment’s notice.
By integrating your financial operation in real time with other business processes, such as purchasing and sales, you can speed transactions
and improve visibility into cash flow.
The software provides comprehensive accounting and financial functionality,
- Accounting: Automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Controlling – Accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs.
- Banking and reconciliation – Quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfer.
- Financial reporting and analysis – Create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
Sales & Customer Management
Acquiring new customers is important for success, but maximizing customer relationships is just as crucial. SAP Business One
provides the tools to help you efficiently manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle – from initial contact to final sale to
after-sales service and support. Its integrated functionality provides a complete view of prospects and customers so you can better
understand and meet their needs. As a result, you can turn prospects into customers, increase sales and profitability, and improve customer satisfaction.
The software’s functionality includes:
- Sales and opportunity management: Track opportunities and activities from first contact to closing
- Marketing campaign management: Create, manage, and analyze marketing activities and their impact
- Customer management: Store all critical
customer data in one place, with dashboard overviews of all relevant information
- Service management: Efficiently manage warranty and service contracts; enter and respond to service calls quickly
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook: Manage customer contacts with full
- Reporting and analysis: Create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and pipeline tracking, using time-saving templates.
Purchases & Operations
Every small business needs a systematic approach to managing the procurement process, from requesting vendor quotes to creating purchase requests to paying vendors. SAP Business One helps manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, returns, and payments. Integrated reporting tools let you easily compare suppliers and prices to negotiate better deals and identify opportunities for cost savings.
SAP Business One features extensive functionality for managing purchasing and operations, including:
- Procurement: Create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
- Master data management :Manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
- Warehouse and accounting integration: Achieve real-time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels; process accounts payable invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your material needs; and schedule your purchases accordingly.
- Easier, up-to-date reporting: Generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards.
Inventory & Distribution
SAP Business One provides accurate information about inbound and outbound shipments, inventory, and item location. You can value inventory using standard costing, moving average, FIFO, and other methods; monitor stock levels; and track transfers in real time. You can run real-time inventory updates and availability checks and manage standard and special pricing. You can also apply volume, cash, and customer discounts and run reports that reveal their impact.
The software’s functionality supports:
- Warehouse and inventory management: Manage inventories using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
- Bin location management: Manage inventory by dividing each warehouse into multiple sub-zones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times.
- Goods receipt and issue control: Record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts
- Production and material requirements planning: Create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
- Efficient reporting: Generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards